Momentum: HR Internship 2017 / 2018 in Gauteng
Momentum is offering an exciting 12-month internship opportunity to HR and Industrial Psychology graduates who are enthusiastic and motivated, looking to gain experience in Human Resource Management. The purpose of the internship is to provide human resource administration and support to the HR operations team.
Momentum is a part of MMI Holdings Limited (MMI), a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, healthcare administration and employee benefits.
Internship Application deadline is 19 October 2016
Internship Provider: Momentum
Internship Location: Gauteng
- National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology
- Support the HR Business Partner with diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments.
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation.
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Conduct mandatory references and checks.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for the recruitment process
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding programme for new employees.
- To ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized HR processes.
- Assist HR team with projects and research.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- To provide exceptional service to clients in order to manage client expectation.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.