Mpumalanga Dept of Health: Nurse Traineeship for 2016
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2015
The Department of Health invites citizens of the Mpumalanga Province to apply for enrollment at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing for the 201 6 Academic year. The space is limited.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPULSORY:
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission at a tertiary institution,
- Compulsory subjects: English level 4 (HG DISC C) & Life Sciences / Biology; at least a level 4 (HG D/SG C) and above.
- Mathematics level 3 or (HG D / SG C)
- Any other science subject ( Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; also passed with level 3 (HG E / SG C) or above
- Total APS score of all subjects should be 25 or above
- Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g ABET) ) will not be considered
- Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOLUD BE SUBMITTED
- Download Application Form (MCON 001) OR get it from Mpumalanga College of Nursing, all Mpumalanga provincial health facilities or offices
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in grade 12 certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
Students admitted will not be put on posts but will be paid a fixed monthly stipend for the 4 year duration of their study and will sign a contract binding them to work back the number of years funded.
It you do not hear anything from the department by 1 March 2016 please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
- Applications are to be forwarded to the Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health Private Bag Xl 1 285, Nelspruit 1 200, or delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. B. Magagula, 013 766 3425
AFTER THE CLOSING DATE COMMUNICATION WILL BE LIMITED TO SELECTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYING A BRIBE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE COLLEGE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)