Msukaligwa Local Municipality invites applicants to apply for Firefighting and Rescue Leanership [X18] for the academic year 2018 in Mpumalanga.Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R1800 during their placement. The duration of this Learnership is 12 months.
Leanership Closing Date: 22 June 2018
Leanership Provider: Msukaligwa Local Municipality
Leanership Location: Emerlo, Mpumalanga
Position: Firefighting and Rescue Leanership [X18]
- Physically Fit
- Currently unemployed Currently not participating in a learnership 18 to 35 years
- No criminal record Proof of residential address
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identify document will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical and physical fitness test prior the interviews
How to Apply
Download Application Form or at obtain a copy from the Corporate Services Department, 4″ Floor, Civic Centre, Ermelo.
Application Must Be Posted To Msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350, For The Attention Of Acting Director Corporate Services – Mr. B.P. Zwane
Applicants must attach copies of certified certificates on their CV. CV without certified copies of certificates will not be considered.
For enquiries contact Human Resources at 017 801 3755 during office hours.
If you don’t hear from the municipality after a month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za