Murray & Roberts: Internships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Mining Intern (2 year programme), who requires experiential training to achieve a blasting certificate. This opportunity is based in Gauteng, starting October 2016.Murray & Roberts is a leading a construction, engineering and mining contractor. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position.
Internship Application deadline is 09 September 2016
Internship Provider: Murray and Roberts
Internship Location: Gauteng
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Mining Engineering Degree, obtained at a recognised tertiary institution
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and well-organized
- Computer literate in MS Office packages
- Good communication skills in English
- Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following internal Company requirements:
- Medical Fitness (including Heat Tolerance Testing)
- Security Screening
- Psychological Assessment – Leadership ability
Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.