Netcare: Learnerships 2017 in Cape Town
Netcare is looking for a 2 Basic Pharmacist Assistant Learners at Netcare Kuils River Hospital in Cape Town. This is a 2 years long learnership programme and successful candidates will receive a learners allowance during their placement. Through working for the largest private hospital network in South Africa and the United Kingdom, you will be exposed to the full range of retail and clinical services that Netcare’s 85 Hospitals and Primecure medical centres have to offer.
Learnership Application deadline is 26 August 2016
Learnership Provider: Netcare
Learnership Location: Cape Town
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion and enthusiasm for people.
The learnership offers the following benefits
- 8 Hour workday in a stimulating environment
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist Assistant on completion of the programme
- Monthly allowance of R1800.
- The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments
- Preference will be given to persons with disability, Black candidates (African, Coloured, Indian), Black Female candidates (African, Coloured, Indian)
How to apply
Become part of this 2 year Learnership Programme by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.