Netcare invites applicants to apply for x2 Pharmacy Internships/Graduates opportunities for 2017 / 2018 at Greenacres Hospital. During the 12 month fixed term period, the Pharmacist Intern will be responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and members of the healthcare team under the supervision of the registered Pharmacist. The incumbent will also assume responsibility for meeting patients’ needs in a responsible, satisfactory and cost effective manner.
Internship application deadline is 19 September 2017.
Internship Provider: Netcare
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth, Greenacres Hospital.
Field of Studies
- Pharmaceutical qualification (B pharm. Degree or Dip Pharm)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 certificate;
- Relevant Pharmaceutical qualification (B pharm. Degree or Dip Pharm);
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, SAP and Internet.
- Sound knowledge of private hospital and retail pharmacy business operations;
- Knowledge of medical ads advantageous.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za