National Film and Video Foundation ( NFVF) invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2019 in South Africa. The is a statutory body mandated by the Act 73 of 1997 to spearhead the equitable and development of the South African Film and Video Industry. In partnership with the Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA), eligible applicants are invited nationally to apply for internships in the above mentioned disciplines:
Internship Application Closing Date : 24 April 2019
Internship Provider : National Film and Video Foundation ( NFVF)
Internship Location : South Africa
Field of Studies
- Film and Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Social Video Production
- Proposal Designer
- PR & Publicity
- Production Administrator
- Graphics Designing
- Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
- Marketing and Communications
- Events Management
- Human Resources
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain Management
- Research / Content Planning
- Control Room Autocue
- Control Room Production Secretary
- Environmental Officer
Qualifications and experience:
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and completed Film/
- Television and other related Degree/National Diploma from a recognised South African Institution.
- Applicants must submit copies of their CV, matric certificate, academic transcripts and degree/diploma.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment, is work experience such as vacation work is welcome but not required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected] or by fax to 0862738254 no later than the closing date. Please specify your province on the subject line as interns will be placed throughout South Africa.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za