National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) invites applicants to apply for x3 Supply Chain Management Internships Programme for financial year 2019 in Pretoria, Gauteng. The duration of this internships programme is 18 months and successful candidates will receieve a stipend ranging from R6070-R8050 per month depending on the level of qualification.
Internship Application Closing Date : 14 March 2019
Internship Provider : National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA)
Internship Location : Pretoria
Field of Studies
- Supply Chain Management (x3 Interns)
- Diploma, Degree or B.Tech in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Understanding of all relevant legislation (PFMA,PPPFA, BBEEE,etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]. Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za