Old Mutual: Internship Programme in South Africa
Old Mutual is offering internships for the academic year 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. This is an 18 months fixed term internship contract and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is Not Mentioned
Internship Provider: Old Mutual
Internship Location: South Africa
Field of Study:
- Marketing & Communications
- Financial Management/ Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Strategic Project Management/ Operations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Information Technology
- Completed or currently completing a relevant qualification at a recognised University.
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27
- Have achieved a minimum 60% average in your final year (across your major subjects)
- Be willing to relocate to Cape
How to Apply :
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.