Paarl Media: Apprenticeships 2017 in Cape Town
The Paarl Media Academy of Print offers successful applicants an opportunity to earn an income whilst working towards an internationally certified trade qualification. This programme will be based in Cape Town, Western Cape.
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 31 August 2016.
Apprenticeship Provide : Paarl Media
Apprenticeship Location: Western Cape
Duties & Responsibilities
- The shortlisted applicants will perform General Assistant duties during a 3 month period
- The successful applicants will thereafter be contracted as Apprentices through FP&M SETA
- The apprentices will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Phase 1: Complete approximately 6 months theoretical training at the Novus Academy, Western Cape
- Phase2: Complete approximately 26-30 months at Paarl Media Cape for the core experiential component of the training
- An income will be earned throughout the program
- Matric/ Grade 12 with Mathematics or an equivalent qualification
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% (Matric/equivalent must be attached –or else application will not be considered)
- Previous shift work experience advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.