Palabora Copper: Internships 2016 / 2017 in Phalaborwa
Palabora Copper is offering Internships Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Phalaborwa, Limpopo.
Internship application deadline is 30 June 2016
Internship Provider: Palabora Copper
Internship Location: Phalaborwa, Limpopo.
Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd hereby invites applications for internship opportunities that exist within the organization based in Phalaborwa. The program is geared towards candidates who are already in possession of a relevant Degree and without work experience. Successful candidates will enter into a 24 months internship contract with Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd.
Analytical Chemistry [x2]
Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only) [x4]
Mining Engineering [x3]
Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current Only) [x2]
Mechanical Engineering [x2]
Industrial Engineering [x1]
- A completed B Science, B Engineering or B Technology
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
Documents to be submitted:
- An application letter
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Academic Records
- Certified copy of Degree and National Diploma of residence.
How to Apply
PLEASE QUOTE THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION LETTER
- Electronically: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- Post: The Training Department, Internships 2016, Palabora Copper, PO Box 65, Phalaborwa, 1390.
- Hand Deliveries: The Training Department, Internships 2016, Palabora Copper, 1 Copper Road, Phalaborwa, 1390.
- Enquiries Mondays to Fridays from 07h00 to16h30: 015 780 2726
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received by the 29th of July 2016, applicants should consider their applications as unsuccessful.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.