Parmalat: Internships Programme in Stellenbosch
Parmalat invites applications for its Stellenbosch-based 24 Month internship development programme which is designed to actively develop young talent for future roles in the business. In depth knowlege and skill will be developed on the job primarilly by subject matter experts in the relevant field. Cross-functional working is encouraged by means of various projects as determined by the business.
The Parmalat internship Programme equips students (predominately PDIs) from a tertiary institute with practical experience in a particular discipline, subsequently ensuring that Parmalat has a sustainable pool of talented and professional resources.
Parmalat is known for its dairy innovations and quality and the company’s annual top performances at the prestigious SA Dairy Championships is testament to the company’s delivery on its promise of producing products on a par with international best standards.
Internship Application deadline is 05 August 2016
Internship Provider: Parmalat
Internship Location: Stellenbosch
Field of Study
- HR internship
- Manufacturing internship
- Engineering internship
- IT Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Finance Internship
- HR internship – Degree (Industrial Relations)
- Manufacturing internship – Degree (Food Science)
- Engineering internship – Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- IT internship – Degree (BI and or Analytics)
- Marketing internship – Degree in Marketing (Marketing Management)
- Finance internship – Degree in Finance (Management Accounting)
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za