Petra Diamonds: Learnerships 2017 in Kimberley
Petra Diamonds has Mineral Processing Learnership opportunities at Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV (Ref. LRMET016-18). The incumbent will be required to successfully complete a structured MQA-registered Learnership training programme in order to satisfy the minimum requirement as a Mineral Processing Plant Operator.
Learnership Application deadline is 07 October 2016
Learnership Provider : Petra Diamonds
Learnership Location: Kimberley
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science passed or N3 with Maths and Science
- The incumbents must be from the Northern Cape labour sending area.
Skills and Competencies
- •Be an independent, proactive thinker and the ability to do own job planning
- Good communication skills
- Be disciplined and self-motivated and committed to the learnership programme.
Short-listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection:
• Panel Interview
• Certificate of Fitness
• Technical aptitude evaluation.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.