Polokwane Municipality: Bursaries Programme 2017 in Limpopo
Polokwane Municipality is offering Bursaries programme for the academic year 2017 in Limpopo. Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at a University, University of Technology or FET college are encouraged to apply .
Bursary Application deadline is 31 October 2016
Bursary Provider: Polokwane Municipality
Bursary Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Who can Apply?
- You must study towards a firs degree / National Diploma.
- Be a permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background
- You must not currently benefiting from any Bursary Scheme
How to Apply
Applications forms are obtainable at Polokwane Municipality’s Civic Centre – Office No 908, Corner Bodenstain and Landros Mare Street or You can
The following documents should accompany application forms
- Certified copies of the latest Grade 12 results
- Proof of provisional admision from recognized institutions of higher education
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorized traditional leaders
- Proof of income for parents or legal gurdian
Learners or students with disability who meet the minimrequirements are encouraged to apply
Completed applications must be submitted to : Office No 908, Corner Bodenstain and Landros Mare Street,0699
Enquiries Training and skills Development: 015 290 2211 / 2504
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.