Polokwane Municipality: Internships 2017 in Polokwane
Polokwane Municipality hereby invites applications for internships opportunities for the academic year 2017 that currently exist within the City of Polokwane Municipality. This programme is aimed at enhancing youth employability and improving service delivery. The duration of the Programme is 12 months. Interested graduates with qualifications in the above mentioned study fields are invited to apply. People with disability are also encouraged to apply.
Internship Application deadline is 07 October 2016 @16:30
Internship Provider : Polokwane Municipality
Internship Locatio: Polokwane, Limpopo
Field of Studies:
Cooperatives / Agriculture / Business Studies
- [x9] Degree / National Diploma Agricultural Economics / Agriculture / Agriculture Management / Bachelor / Economist / Business Management / Marketing Management / Business Developmental studies
Records / Property / Archive
- [x4] Degree or National Diploma in Records Management / Property Management or Library Science
HIV / AIDS
Youth Centre / Gender
- [x8] Degree / National Diploma Nursing / Social work / Social Auxiliary / Psychology, Counselling, Community Development, Development studies
Water and Sanitation / LAB, Admin, Industrial Inspector
- [x5] Degree or National Diploma / Chemistry / Microbiology / Analytical Chemistry / Water Care
Purification and related courses
- [x8] Degree / National Diploma in Water Care / N6 Water and Waste Water Treatment / Chemical Treatment Process
- [x2] Degree / National Diploma Housing or related courses
- [x3] Degree / National Diploma in Accounting
- [x4] Degree / National Diploma Library Science / Public Administration
- [x6] Degree / National Diploma Development studies, Property Management, Property Evaluation
Communications – Graphic Designer
- [x1] Degree / National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Applications should be South African citizens, aged 18 – 35
- Applicants should be residents within the jurisdiction of Polokwane Municipality
- Applicants should be unemployed and should not have participated on any internship programme before
- Successful candidates will be subjected to security vetting
How to Apply
Detailed CVs with a signed covering letter quoting the relevant internship programme and references number applied for, ID, certified copies of qualifications and proof of residence strictly from ward councillor or authorized traditional leaders should be hand delivered on the 9th floor office no 905 at the Civic Centre Cnr Landros Mare Street & Bodenstein Street.
NB: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you are applying for more than one (1) programme please submit separate applications for each.
Should you not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We thank all applicants for the interest shown.
Enquires: Ms Mello P. tel: 015 290 2211
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)