Power Construction Bursary 2016: School Learners
Closing Date: 15 October 2015
Description: Power Construction
We are a leading Group of Companies in the Construction and Building industry, committed
to equitable employment in the workplace.
- Completed grade 11 or 12 by the end of 2015 (must have Maths and Science as subjects)
- Interest in studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification.
- Interest to work in, and build, a career in a Civil Construction company
- High problem – solving ability
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- Willingness to work and/or travel in outlying areas
- Administering, scoring and interpreting of psychometric assessments;
- Performing administrative duties related to assessments (i.e. maintain assessment documents and files);
- Creating a positive assessment experience for candidates, clients and other relevant stakeholders;
- Communicate assessment process and policy internally;
- Manage relationships with external service providers;
- Manage internal invoicing process and ensure that external vendors are paid on time;
- Assist where needed on various internal reporting mechanisms (i.e. cost of assessments);
- Assisting with recruitment and selection;
- Liaising with the broader Organisational Development division and recruitment agencies;
- Conducting research on the development and enhancement of assessment tools;
- Ad hoc relationship management, project involvement and support.
- EE/AA candidates will be given preference in line with our Employment Equity targets
- Candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds will be given preference.
- Able to speak another official South African language
- Code 08 driver’s license
- Please provide a contactable telephone number and email address.
- Attach copies of your latest school report/results.
- Please also attach a copy of your ID document.
- Applications will be considered as per academic achievement.
How to Apply:
- Should you meet all the minimum requirements, visit www.powergrp.co.za.
- under the Power Careers (Current Vacancies) tab to submit your applications via our online application process.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date.
Please note only school students qualify to apply for this bursary opportunity. Other bursary opportunities can be found under Careers – Student Opportunities.