Prince Albert Municipality invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2019 in Western Cape. Successful candidates will receieve a monthly stipend of R6000 during their placement. Prince Albert Municipality is proud to present skills development opportunities for graduate youth permanently residing in the Prince Albert municipal area.
Internship Application Closing Date : 30 April 2019
Internship Provider : Prince Albert Municipality
Internship Location : Western Cape
Field of Studies
- Spatial and Regional Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Environmental Health Management
- Disaster Management
- Strategic and Regional Planning
- Policy Development and Research
- Information and Communication Technology
- Successfully completed a Degree or National diploma within the last three years (2016 – 2018) at an accredited tertiary institution with attached proof (where applicable)
- Be a South African citizen
- The applicant must reside within the municipal area (please provide proof with application)
How to Apply
An application form accompanied by a curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) must be forwarded to Human Resource Department: Ms Debby Mooneys, Private Bag X53, Prince Albert, 6930, Tel. 023-5411 036 or via e-mail to [email protected] .
Incomplete applications will lead to disqualification. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
If you have not received a response from the Municipality within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Council reserves the right not make an appointment.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za