RCL Foods is offering Internship Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. This is a 3 years long internship programme and the intern will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
To apply for RCL Foods internship, applicants must have completed studied or currently in the final year of study and must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
Internship application deadline is 31 August 2016.
Internship Provider: RCL FOODS
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
Field of Study:
- Food Technology
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Agriculture – Animal Science and Nutrition
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resources
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- 60 – 65% average minimum (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
How To Apply:
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)