SAA Technical – Apprenticeship / Learnership 2017 / 2018
South African Airways Technical is looking for young male and female South African citizens to apply for their Apprenticeship/Learnership training programme.
Learnership Application deadline is 13 January 2017 @ 15:00
Learnership Provider: South African Airways (SAA) Technical
Learnership Location: OR Thambo International Airport, Johannesburg
THE FOLLOWING TRADES ARE OFFERED:
1. Aircraft Mechanical: Maintenance of Airframe and Power- plant
2. Aircraft Structures: Maintenance of the Aircraft structures
3. Aircraft Welding: weld, repair aircraft and engine components, plasma spray, heat-treat, manufacture parts, tooling per manufacture and repair
4. Aircraft Spray Painting: corrosion prevention, repair of paint coatings, application of protective coatings and paint decoration of interior and exterior of an aircraft.
5. Aircraft Composites Structures: (1) repair, rework and rebuild all composites interior and exterior components. (2) Rework aircraft acrylic windows.
6. Aircraft Electroplating: repair and refinish aircraft parts and components with electroplating. Anodising & surface treatment process.
7. Aircraft Turner Machinist: (1) manufacture, repair and rework of aircraft components. (2) Manufacture and repair aircraft related tooling.
8. Aircraft Trimming: manufacture, repair, inspect and maintain all types of aircraft interior
components a maintaining of survival equipment.
9. Avionics (1) Electrician – Maintain electrical system in a variety of aircraft. (2 ) Radiotrician
maintains, repairs, troubleshoots and tests all the radio, communication and navigation
equipment. (3) Instruments- install, adjust, test, maintain and repair instruments, compass
swing and passenger service units.
How to Apply
Please hand-deliver a detailed application form, CV & Grade 12 school certificate / N3 certificate, ID documents, other tertiary or N qualifications to SAAT SRO Gate OR Recruitment and Selection Department, H5, 2nd Floor, Room 222 OR [email protected].
NB: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only and will be subject to psychometric and medical assessments; background and security clearance as part of the selection process. Should you not hear from us by the 28 March 2017 take that your application is unsuccessful.
Applicants are advised to apply using their permanent address, as psychometrics and interviews will be taking place in all provinces.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za