South African Breweries: Learnership Programme in SA
South African Breweries’ ABI Devland Manufacturing is offering 10 Packaging Learnership Opportunities. The purpose of the learnership is to provide 10 people with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3.
Candidates will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Devland Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Learnership application deadline is Not Mentioned
Learnership Provider: South African Breweries
Learnership Location: South Africa
- Minimum Matric/N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma.
- No experience required
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and
- Assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to Apply:
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.