SAB MIller is offering Sales learnership Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Kwazulu-Natal. This is a 12 months long learnership programme and the candidates will receive a learners allowance during their placement. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate in Marketing (NQF 4).
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Learnership application deadline is 30 June 2016.
Learnership Provider: SAB Miller
Learnership Location: Kwazulu-Natal( Phoenix, Richards Bay, Pietermaritzburg)
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English proficiency
- Preference will be given to applicants with a completed National Diploma or Degree: Preferably in Marketing/Sales
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 drivers license will be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
The learners will be exposed to:
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
How to Apply:
Completed applications can be Emailed to: [email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.