South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for Food Technology, Biotechnology and Analytical Chemistry (3rd Year Student) to enroll for their Practical Training (Traineeship) in the above mentioned fields. Appointments will be made in line with SAB”s employment equity plan and talent requirements. Preference will be given to in-country applicants. No relocation support provided. Local remuneration package applies. The purpose of this Trainneship Programme is to provide laboratory support to the value chain by performing checks and analysis on beer and packaging to enable production to produce beer that conforms to SAB quality standards.
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 27 June 2018
Traineeship Provider: South African Breweries ( SAB)
Traineeship Location: Alrode Production, Gauteng
- Studying towards N.Diploma in Food Technology, Biotechnology and Analytical Chemistry (3rd Year Student).
- Willing to complete In-Service/Experiential Training in Industry.
- Support the shift based production teams by assisting in training needs analysis.
- Take part in the CAP process, specifically in the assessment of quality analyses competence.
- Take part in the development of training material, specifically in quality analysis.
- Where required, take part in the training of shift based production teams on quality analyses.
- Carry out specialised analyses in support of the evaluation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Determine additional analytic work required evaluating continuous improvement opportunities.
- Where required, take part in team evaluations of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimisation initiatives as required
How to Appply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za