SABC: Internships 2017 in Limpopo
The SABC is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Limpopo. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement
Internship application deadline is 22 November2016
Internship Provider: South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC)
Internship Location: Limpopo
Field of Studies :
- Radio Marketing
- Journalism and Media studies, Maketing Management
- Matric certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 year degree/diploma in journalism and media studies, Maketing Management
- Be computer literate
- Be a south African citizen and under the age of 35
- Not have previously completed an internship
- Have no prior working experience
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
How to apply
Interested candidates must forward their applications to:Takalanipm@sabc.co.za or hand deliver to SABC buildings Polokwane or Thohoyandou.
Work Integrated Learning Programme at SABC Limpopo (3 -6 months)
SABC Limpopo has an opportunity for work integrated learning for students who requires work exposure to obtain their degrees or diplomas for the following areas of study
- Logistics and transport
How to apply
Interested candidates must forward their CV accompanied by a letter from their institutions to email@example.com or hand deliver at SABC Buildings Polokwane or Thohoyandou
For any Enquiries cobtact Bulannga Phumudzo 015 290 0270.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.