SABC: Learnerships Programme 2016 / 2017 in Gauteng
SABC is providing an exciting learnerships opportunity to aspirant, vibrant and energetic individuals who have completed Grade 12. This learnership programme will provide successful applicants with competencies that will prepare them for a career in Film & Television Production. The programme will take place in the Gauteng province. The SABC encourages applicants from disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged backgrounds to apply for this learnership.
Learnership Application deadline is 24 August 2016
Learnership Provider: SABC
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Physical Science and Maths
- Communication and language competence
- Computer literacy
- Be a South African citizen between the ages 18 – 35
- Be unemployed and not registered on any other Learnership, internship and/or WIL
- Residents from Gauteng Province
- Be prepared to work irregular hours and travel when required.
- Be prepared for Audio, Visual and Aptitude assessments.
You are also welcome to apply if you have Film & Television experience, with no qualification and unemployed.
How to apply
Interested individual who meet the above criteria are invited to forward:
- 2 pages CV
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Completed application form (Click here to download)
Send your application via e-mail to Learnerships@sabc.co.za or hand deliver to the nearest SABC offices. In the e-mail subject and the application form include (Ref: Film&TV-GP/001) Late applications will NOT be considered.
Take note that correspondence shall be limited to shortlisted candidates and thereafter the successful candidates. If you have not had a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.