South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) is looking to hire 2 Credit Controller Interns for the academic year 2017 in Pretoria. The purpose of the roles is to develop graduates on how to ensure the optimization of a corporate collections ledger, and to provide excellent customer service to the corporate customers of the SABS.
Internship Application deadline is 30 November 2016
Internship Provider: South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- B. Degree or National Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent English writing skills
- Computer literacy (MS office suite)
- Ensure collections of outstanding debt from the SABS customer base pertaining to a ledger of R10m+ consisting of a maximum of 1100 customers.
- Ensure customers consistently contacted via written and verbal communication by achieving a minimum of an average of 25-35 accounts dealt with per day (i.e. ensuring high levels of ledger coverage)
- Ensure all pre-legal accounts have been contacted consistently
- Ensure workload is prioritized in such a manner that the probability of meeting personal departmental collections targets is maximized.
2. Data administration
- Contribute to the compilation of monthly reports by providing information on account status.
- Must have excellent personal data administration skills as all correspondence to and from customers’ needs to be archived for possible later retrieval.
3. Deliver excellent internal / external customer service
- Ensure that all customers billing queries, disputes, complaints are resolved as a matter of priority.
- Ensure all customers receive excellent customer’s service by ensuring any requests received by them for payment documentation such as invoices and statements are prioritized.
- Ensure excellent internal customer service by ensuring all requests from business units for information are dealt with on a timely basis. Optimize performance within the team
- Participate in the team as a productive team member by ensuring personal collections targets are met.
- Ensure excellent teamwork by contributing to others workload in their absence by displaying a high
How to apply
Applications/ CVs must be sent to [email protected].
For enquiries please contact Yoliswa on (012) 428-6625
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.