The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme for the academic year 2018/2019 in Hermanus, Western Cape. Succesful applicants will recieve a monthly stipend ranging from R 5,400.00 – 8,050.00 monthly according to their level of qualification. The duration of this Internship is 12 moths. SANSA is a public entity under the National Department of Science and Technology (DST). SANSA runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure to a research environment.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Internships Provider: South African National Space Agency (SANSA)
Internship Location: Hermanus, Western Cape
- National Diploma / Degree in Information Systems
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
- R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
- R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process. SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this. SANSA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
- Provide desktop support to users •Installation / upgrade of computers •Maintenance of network infrastructure
- Assist with network cabling and server cabinet wiring
- Inventory of ICT store rooms
- Basic network administration on Microsoft Windows and Linux-based servers
- Documenting of network services and infrastructure
- Opportunity for development of additional programming skills.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za