SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Therefore, it is offering Internships Programme for the Financial year 2017 in Johannesburg. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 17 June 2016.
Internship Provider: SAS
Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Matric and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Linux and Unix (Optional)
Skills and Competencies:
- Sense of urgency
- Good Communication
- Applicants must be South African citizens with valid SA ID book
- Applicants must be 26 of age or under
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
How to Apply:
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za