Sasol Invites applicants to apply for the Supply Chain Graduate / Internship Programme for 2018 / 2019 in Secunda, Mpumalanga. This is a 12 month work-based programme aimed at affording unemployed Graduates work experience within the Supply Chain working environment. The programme offers a structured opportunity to Graduates to gain practical work experience and be developed and groomed for permanent employment. Graduates will report to Line Managers and will be assigned mentors and coaches.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 August 2018
Internship Provider: Sasol
Internship Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga
- B Com or BTech in (General, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain, Transport Mgmt, etc)
- Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical
- Drives accountability and high performance -Enables and demonstrates high performance that achieves measurable business results through accountability.
- Understand performance objectives and expectations
- Be accountable and take responsibility for own performance
- Participate in/contribute positively to work/team environment
- Attend all training courses and demonstrate commitment to apply training, to acquire new capabilities and to continually improve knowledge and skills proficiency
- Solicit performance feedback from colleagues, reviewers and action areas for development
- Develop ability to work effectively when under pressure and in situations requiring rapid change
- Enhance effective time management skills
- Solicit coaching when in need
How to apply
If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za