South African Breweries: Learnerships 2017 in Polokwane
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 6 Packaging Learnerships in Polokwane. The purpose of this program is to provide 12 individuals with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with the Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Learnership Application deadline is 07 November 2016
Learnership Provider: South African Breweries (SAB)
Learnership Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Matric with mathematics and science
- N3 Electrical Engineering or Mechanicall Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering will be an added advantage
- No experience required
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.