Telkom: Call Centre Learnerships 2016 / 2017 in Port Elizabeth.
Telkom is offering Call Centre Learnerships Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in Port Elizabeth.
Learnership application closing date is 19 June 2016
Learnership Provider: Telkom
Learnership Location: Port Elizabeth
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Learnership, which, upon successful completion, will lead to the awarding of a National Certificate: Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF Level 3) in various political provinces. The learnership programme is offered for a period of 12 months and participants will be paid a monthly allowance during this period.
Competencies and Skills:
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- PC literate
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (customers).
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Complying with the requirements of the learnership, inclusive of its terms and conditions as guided by the Sectoral Determination on Learnerships.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be fully conversant in English
- Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
- Computer Literacy and Sales Experience will be an added advantage
Applicants should NOT have: (i) a post Matric qualification (diploma/B degree); (ii) participated in any wholesale & retail learnership before.
- South African citizen
- Technical skills
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.