Telkom is offering Learnership Programme for the Financial year 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. The learnership programme is offered for a period of 12 months and participants will be paid a learners allowance for the duration of learnership.
Internship application deadline is 12 June2016.
Internship Provider: Telkom
Internship Location: South Africa
Competencies and Skills:
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- Computer literate
- Technician skills
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (customers).
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be fully conversant in English
- Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
- Computer Literacy and Sales Experience will be an added advantage
Applicants should NOT have: (i) a post Matric qualification (diploma/B degree); (ii) participated in any wholesale & retail learnership before.
How to Apply :
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za