Telkom: Learnerships 2017 in South Africa
Telkom invites suitably qualified learners to participate in a learnership programme, which, upon completion, will lead to the awarding of a Further Education and Training Certificate: Telecommunication Networks Operation, SAQA ID 59057 (NQF Level 4). The learnership programme is offered in various provinces for a period of 12 months and learners will receive a learners allowance of R4000 per month during thair placement. Candidates must be currently Unemployed.
Learnership Application deadline is 03 Octber 2016
Learnership Provider: Telkom
Learnership Location: Country Wide
Skills and Competencies
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- PC literate
- Computer Literacy.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of internal and external customers
Matric certificate or equivalent with Mathematics (not Literacy Mathematics) and Science.
- Be fully conversant in English
- Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions
- Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights
- Not colour blind
- Able to work in all areas
- Able to travel and stay out
- Able to work outside normal working hours
- Hand / Eye / Ear Coordination
How to Apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.