The Foschini Group (TFG) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2018 / 2019. The internship is for a period of 12 months.
Internship Application deadline is 23 February 2018
Internship Provider: The Foschini Group (TFG)
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Spend your university vacation building your personal brand at The Foschini Group (TFG), one of South Africa’s top employers!
TFG, a leading fashion lifestyle retailer, offers vacation work internship opportunities for students interested in a career in the fashion industry and retail. In the past 8 years, TFG has offered hundreds of passionate interns the opportunity to kick start an exhilarating career in retail. Many of them are still delivering pure awesomeness in our business today.
TFG is looking for talented, young graduates to join our business this March 2018! Gain experience in your field of study through a 12 month internship at our Head Office in Parow, Cape Town. There are various opportunities across a variety of departments and functions so APPLY NOW and you could start as a TFG employee this March!
Design Centre Internship
- The Design Centre currently works with 10 factories (excluding Prestige) across Johannesburg, KZN, Lesotho, Swaziland and Cape Town. With Prestige (our manufacturing division) growing to 50% of the annual volume, continuous growth will continue to rely on external factory growth. Factory growth will include supporting new factories as well as factories growing from small to medium sized business.
- TFG is looking to hire Financial Interns to join our group and be involved in finance team within a corporate environment. Use your passion for Finance to provide in-depth support to the finance team and division. If you have an excellent customer service orientation, are self motivated and delivery driven, and enjoy a challenge, then this is the job for you!
- HR Interns will work closely with HR Consultants who provide staff solutions aligned with business strategies to facilitate the attraction, development and retention of staff. Basically, they’re our “people” people, if that makes any sense. A challenging opportunity is available for individuals with a sound understanding and knowledge of Human Resource principles.
- TFG is looking for dynamic individuals to join their planning teams to assist in implementing the relevant brands merchandise strategy. An Intern Planner assist in analysing customer activity, forecasts sales, controls purchases and formulates budgets.
- Intern Buyers will work closely with and support Buyers by working with fabrics, service-providers and all fashion surprises that pop up on a daily basis.
- Candidates must be in their final year of studies in 2017
How to apply
- Design Centre Internship – https://goo.gl/c4rqQP
- Buying Internship- https://goo.gl/vLTveH
- Planning Internship – https://goo.gl/HSVbiV
- HR Internship – https://goo.gl/8LHepy
- Finance Internship – https://goo.gl/eZMm3k
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za