Transnet invite applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for financial year 2020.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 15 OCTOBER 2019
Apprenticeship Location: Germiston
Apprenticeship Provider: Transnet
- Applicants must be SA citizens
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African
Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding results.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s
Employment Equity Plan and Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after appointment.
- On successful completion of the program, there is no guarantee for permanent employment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
- National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric including pure Mathematics and Physical Science
passed with relevant trade theory.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet Apprenticeship Programme in Germiston or send an email to [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za