Ubuntu Environmental Services invites unemployed matriculants and graduates who wish to apply for the Groen Sebenza Three Year Internship Programme 2018 / 2019.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 August 2018
Internship Provider: Ubuntu Environmental Services
Internship Location: Johanneburg, Gauteng
Requirements: Ubuntu Environmental is seeking applicants with:
- A National Senior Certificate
- A National Diploma, Degree or Postgraduate Degree in any environmental related field. Leadership and team work skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop in a dynamic environment
- Ability to think indicatively and ;
- Ability to travel
How to apply
Application procedure: Cover Letter (Personalise this to outline your interest in the Programme and why you want to be part of the programme. Not more than 1 page). Recently updated CV. Certified Copies of Academic Transcripts and Qualifications. Certified copy of South African ID Document.
Can be submitted to [email protected]
or at Ubuntu Offices, Regus Office Park, 6 Kikuyu Road, Sunnyhill, Johannesburg, 2191
Contact Persons: Refilwe Diale: 063 264 0517 or Sithembiso Nkuna: 073 376 7093
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za