University of the Free State: internship Programme 2016 / 2017 in FS
Internship Application deadline is 29 June 2016.
Internship Provider: UFS
Internship Location: Free State
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Assist the Prospect Researcher in identifying, researching and analysing prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation.
- Consult directly with the Prospect Researcher and Development staff to identify and qualify major donor prospects who have the propensity and capacity to support initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain written reports and biographical profiles, providing a basic analysis of programme trends and short- and long-range results.
- Compose documents (profiles, biographies, project summaries) using style, grammar and content appropriate to specific audiences.
Skills and Competencies :
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
How to Apply :
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)