Umzumbe Municipality Internships 2016
Unemployed Graduates x2, 12 months’ experiential training: Contract
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified persons to apply for the position of Outreach Office
Remuneration: R3500.00 per month
Applications are invited from Unemployed Graduate with the following qualifications:
Qualifications (3 year Diploma/3-4 year Degree)
- Diploma/Degree in Social Sciences/ Community Extension or Community Development
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Key Requirements for the Post
- Relevant qualification in the related field of study from a recognized tertiary Institution.
- Registration with professional bodies where applicable.
- Applicants must reside within Umzumbe.
- Preferred target group would be between ages of 18 to 35.
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Proof of residence must accompany the application.
Key Performance Areas
Successful candidates would be required to carry out duties assigned by the Superiors.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Umzumbe Municipality PO Box 561
be hand delivered to MPCC Sipofu Road Umthwalume 4186.
Enquiries must be directed to: The Human Resources Manager (039 972 0005).
Closing date for all applications is 11 December 2015.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)