Unitrans: Internships Programme 2016 / 2017 in South Africa
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions is currently looking for Graduates to join their dynamic team and partake in the award winning Unitrans Graduate Development Programme. The duration of the Programme is 18 months and opportunities are available in Kwazulu Natal, Western Cape and Gauteng.
Unitrans designs, implements and operates supply chain and logistics solutions for customers. Services include transportation, warehousing, distribution, clearing and forwarding and related supply chain services.
Internship Application deadline is 15 September 2016
Internship Provider: Unitrans
Internship Location: Western Cape, KZN and Gauteng
- Final year of study in Supply Chain / Logistics Management/ Agricultural Engineering degree or similar to be completed end 2016
- Average grade of 65% and higher for 1st semester of final year
- Valid Passport
- Willing to travel extensively throughout RSA and Africa
- Planning and Organising
- Enterprising and Performing
- Analysing Information
- Processing Information
- Resilience and Tenacity
- Decision Making
- Interacting and Presenting
- Supporting and Coordinating
How to apply
- Kwazulu Natal – Click here to Apply online
- Western Cape (Supply Chain) – Click here to Apply online
- Western Cape (Agriculture) – Click here to Apply online
- Gauteng – Click here to Apply online
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.