Vodacom: Bursaries Programme in South Africa
Vodacom External Bursary Programme enables South African citizens to obtain bursaries for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions for degrees at undergraduate level in specific fields of study, which meet the particular needs and skills requirements of the Vodacom Group.
Bursary Application closing date is 30 August 2016
Bursary Provider: Vodacom
Bursary Location: South Africa
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering (Light Current only)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematic/Mathematical Sciences
- Information Technology
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Bcom (Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Digital Marketing
- Must be a South African citizen
- Undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- Pass Grade 12 with exemption
- Obtain a minimum “B” symbol in both Mathematics and Science Higher Grade
- Be younger than 25 years
- Applicants may apply if already first year (or higher) of studies in an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
How to Apply :
Applications for bursaries open on 1 July and must be submitted on or before 30 August 2016. Click here to download the Vodacom Foundation Bursary application form.
Complete the form & email to [email protected]. Applications also be faxed to 086 609 7183.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.