Western Cape Government invites applicants to apply for the Data Capturer internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Western Cape. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the successful candidates will receive a monthly stipends of R3 000.00 during their placement.
Internship Application deadline is 20 January 2017
Internship Provider: Western Cape Government
Internship Location: Western Cape
- Aged 18 – 35 years
- Computer literate (Excel, Word)
- National Senior certificate (Grade 12) with the following subjects:
- English level 4 (minimum of 50% achieved
- Mathematics level 3 (minimum of 40% achieved )
- Mathematics literacy 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
- Life Science or
- Biology or Physical Science.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture data on various Health Information Management systems
- Provide accurate reports to supervisors
- Provide admin support
- Archiving of documents which includes making copies
- Handle telephonic and walk-in queries in a professional manner.
Directions to all applicants:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply online via our simple and user friendly website: www.westerncape.gov.za/HealthEPWP and follow the instructions carefully.
- Applicants wishing to apply for the Datacapturer internship, please use WCGHDC2017 as a reference number.
- Only completed applications will be considered therefore ensure that all requested documentation is attached and certified.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current.
- Please submit the Z83 form together with the following compulsory documents:
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certifi ed copies of your South African ID, and
- Matric certificate.
How To Apply
Hard copies of the Z83 which are obtainable at your nearest police station or any Department Office or you can click here to download Z83 form online. REF Number WCGHDC2017.
Completed applications can be forwarded to:
Metropole: No 4 Dorp Street, Cape Town 8001 for the attention of Wesley Peters. Please refer all enquiries to Wesley Peters at 021 483 3785, Nobuzwe Maroloma at 021 483 5211 or Jamie-Lee Jason at 021 483 3105/5704
Overberg District: The Director, Overberg District Office, N2 Highway, Caledon Hospital Grounds, Caledon 7230 for the attention of Lee Anne Klink. Please refer all enquiries to Lee Anne Klink at 028 214 5824
Eden District: The Department of Health: Eden District Office, Private bag X6592. George 6530 Attention: Cornell April. Please refer all enquiries to Cornell April at 044 803 2767
West Coast District: West Coast District office, Private Bag X 15, Malmesbury 7299 for the attention of Tarryn Smith. Please refer all enquiries to Portia Kotze 022 487 9339/7
Cape Winelands Health District: Private Bag X3079, 7 Haarlem Street, Worcester 6849 for the attention of Fernando Rangolie. Please refer all enquiries to Simphiwo Fass at 023 342 1993.Please utilise only one of our application options, either online or the hard copy.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.