Western Cape Provincial Treasury invites candidates to apply for a Bursary Programme for 2018 / 2019 in south Africa. Closing Date: 29 September 2017. This Bursary opportunities is available to Grade 12 learners, undergraduate and post graduates students interested in pursuing careers the above field of studies.
Bursary Application closing date is 29 September 2017
Bursary Provider: Western Cape Provincial Treasury
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies:
- Fiscal and Public Policy
- Public Finance (Expenditure and Revenue Analysis and Management)
- Corporate Governance (Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Business and Public Administration)
- The external bursary is offered to all South Africans between 17-35 years of age who reside in the Western Cape.
- Applicants must have obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school, university or technikon and they should not be in possession of another bursary.
- The Financial poverty index with regard to annual household income, in gradients of R150 000 and below, between R150 000-R300 000, R300 000-R450 000 and R450 000 plus is also considered with preference given to disadvantaged candidates. Postgraduate applicants should have already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the fields indicated above.
How to Apply
STEP 1: Download Application Form
STEP 2: Complete the application form and attach the required supporting documents
STEP 3: Applications together with supporting documents must be addressed to Mr D van Aarde.
Completed applications can be submitted to:
The Western Cape Provincial Treasury,
Corporate Services Relations Management,
Private Bag X9165,
or hand delivered to:
15 Wale Street,
It must be placed in the box marked: Provincial Treasury Bursary Applications: Full-Time Study 2018
Nicolaas van Aarde
Tel: 021 483 3040
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za