Wits: Biokinetics Internship Programme in Johannesburg
The University of Witwatersrand (Wits) is inviting candidates who have or will be completing their Honours degree in Biokinetics and interested in completing their internships in an environment that nurtures teaching and learning in all fields of Biokinetics. Candidates are invited to apply for Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Johannesburg.
Internship Application deadline is 31 July 2016
Internship Provider: University of Witwatersrand ( WITS )
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Field of Study
- Honours degree in Biokinetics
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your application and the following supporting documents:
- A letter of motivation indicating reasons for wanting to complete their internship at Wits
- An updated, detailed CV which should include involvement with sport and community service in the field
- Undergraduate results (certified copies) and latest postgraduate results
- Two references – and we encourage one to be from the department where the biokinetics honours degree is being undertaken
NB. Only applications via the website will be considered for shortlisting.
The University is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University. The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates. Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.