Zurich: Internships Programme 2017 in Johannesburg
Zurich is offering internship Programme for the academic year 2017 in Johannesburg. This internship Programme offers graduates with an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry. Graduates will be offered a 12 month fixed contract for the duration of the programme.
Internship Application deadline is 29 September 2016
Internship Provider : Zurich Group
Internship Locatio: Johannesburg
Field of Studies :
- Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
- Engineering: All fields of Engineering Studies
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year
- Deliver against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- You will rotate through various positions throughout the year, with each position containing specific deliverables.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor with a view to comprehensively understanding the various components of Zurich Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Succesfully complete a GDP Project and present the outcome at the annual Zurich GDP graduation
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.