Anglo American invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Kolomela Mine, Postmasburg, South Africa
Anglo American Kolomela mine is offering local community graduates and/or diplomats an opportunity to acquire experience in their disciplines. We ask for your commitment to making a difference. Recently qualified graduates and diplomats are invited to apply.
Fields of study
- BTechB.Eng/BSc. Eng in Chemical or Metallurgical
- BTech/Advanced Diploma/BSc in Chemistry
- N.Dipl/BSc in Geology / Engineering Geology / Mining Engineering / Civil engineering or Environmental
- BSoc Science or degree in Community Development
- BSc/NDipl in Mining Engineering
- BSCNDipl in Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility
- Work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
NB. Preferably person living with disability
Include the following documents in your applications
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of the qualification
Completed applications should be submitted to Rosslyn Brown email: Rosslyn.LynetteBrown@angloamerican.com
Applications without the above attachments will not be considered. Kindly contact, Rosslyn Brown should any additional information be required
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom