Bell Equipment invites applicants to apply for Earthmoving Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2022.
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 07 January 2022
Location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga
- N2 with four subjects & the relevant trade theory subject (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics).
National Vocational Certificate (NCV) L3 ERD (Engineering Related Design) with seven subjects in Automotive.
- Grade 12: Mathematics (Core), Physical Science, Engineering Graphics & Design (EGD) and Mechanical Technology.
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical health and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other relevant tests.
- Valid Code EB (08) driver’s licence.
- Applicants to reside within a 50km radius from the Bell Customer Service Centre.
- Working experience in the engineering industry
- Competently completed basic hand skills training
How to apply
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS (SCHOOL AND COLLEGE) PLUS ID DOCUMENT & LEANERS / DRIVERS LICENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom