City of Ekurhuleni invites applicants from unemployed graduates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Apprenticeship Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 20 May 2022
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP.
- NQF 2 Electrical Engineering Qualification
How to apply
Enquiries: Rodney Mohoto (011) 999 6335
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom