Curro invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Teacher Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: 01 December 2023
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Curro invites dedicated teachers who embody the spirit of lifelong learning. Together, we cultivate minds and hearts, shaping the future one learner at a time. If you aspire to inspire, influence, and innovate, Curro is your platform.
- Plan, control, record and report on assessments.
- Attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/phase as required.
- Work closely with phase teachers to ensure the effective running of the phase.
- Create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the school.
- Assist with sport and other admin duties as an when the need arises.
What are we looking for?
- Education qualification or studying towards an education qualification from a recognised institution.
- A clear criminal record.
- Personal commitment to education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the school.