De Beers invites applications from South African unemployed youth to apply for Artisan Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 13 May 2022
Learnership Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
We have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine in a Three-year Artisan Learnership enrichment program.
Our Three-year Artisan Learnership Program is an enrichment program for the community and will enable you to develop skills with classroom and on-the-job/core training at Sishen Mine. This Program will enable you to maximize your potential along with a tailored plan to provide you with a future to make a difference. As you progress through your Artisan learnership program, we will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as an Artisa
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Minimum requirement: N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory and Fitting and Machining Trade Theory as subjects
- Minimum requirement: N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory as subjects.
Training Programs for Artisan Learner will go as follows:
- 1st year: Institutional training at Sivos, Technical Training Centre.
- 2nd year: On-the-job/core training at Sishen mine.
- 3rd year: Complete trade test
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom