Last updated on September 30th, 2020 at 05:28 am
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2020
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing and/or intending to further their studies in identified careers in the agriculture, land reform and rural development sector for the 2021 academic year.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and monthly allowance. The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be South African citizens. • Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: www.dalrrd gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who apply for fields of study that are not listed above will not be considered.
- Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication from the department by 10 March 2021 after the National Bursary Committee has finalised the selection process, consider your application unsuccessful.
- No faxed/e-mailed application forms will be considered.
- No late application forms will be considered.
- Applicants who are not in possession of their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said documents.
How to apply
All completed bursary application forms together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results should be sent to the following address:
The Director Sector Education and Training Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Private Bag X250 PRETORIA, 0001
For further enquiries, please contact: Mr Vuslmuzl Mngomezulu 012 319 7923 • Ms Silindeto Dlomo 012 319 7848 Mr Tshianeo Khangala 012 319 7015 • Mr Ayanda Gogobala 012 326 5703 Mr Zuko Xalisa 012 326 5703
NB. • The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available. • The National Bursary Committee will make use of the Bursary Scheme’s 14-point system to allocate points to shortlisted applicants. • The Bursary Scheme of the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development is in fulfillment of the sector strategic objective of elimination of skewed participation in the agriculture, land reform and rural development sector.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom