Dube TradePort Corporation invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.Internship Location: KwaZulu-NatalInternship Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Exciting Internship Opportunities at Dube TradePort Corporation for KwaZulu-Natal Graduates
Are you a dynamic graduate based in KwaZulu-Natal seeking valuable work experience in your field of study? Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC) has internship opportunities available in various functional areas. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have completed your tertiary qualification or require experiential learning to finalize your qualification, this is your chance to join a vibrant and innovative team.
Available Internship Areas:
- Human Resources Management
- Public Management/Administration
- Social Sciences
- Fleet Management
- Occupational Health and Safety/Quality Management
- Accounting/Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Contracts Management
- Aviation and Logistics
- Civil Engineering
- Town Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Geographic Information System
- Environmental Management
- Agricultural Science/Engineering
- Water Quality/Testing
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Information Technology
- Maintenance/Property Operations
- Marketing/Graphic Designer
- Unemployed graduates between 20 and 35 years old.
- Limited or no work experience in their field of study.
- Completed tertiary qualification or requiring experiential learning to complete their qualification.
The internship will last for one to two years, and successful applicants will be required to enter into a contract with Dube TradePort Corporation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply before the closing date of 15 February 2024. Ensure you have the necessary documents and follow the application process outlined by DTPC.